World of Warships Announces New British Ship Line
Now that the aircraft carrier line has been relaunched, it’s time for Britain to see some new ships in World of Warships! With the 0.8.1 update today (Feb. 27th, 2019), the British Aircraft Carriers will be added to the game. Three Royal Navy aircraft carriers enter the fray through early access. Mighty tier IV Hermes, tier VI Furious, and tier VIII Implacable will be made available upon completing new missions and Directives of the “Fly! Strike! Win!” in-game event. In next month’s patch update, the full line of aircraft carriers will arrive.
The British planes have a good amount of HP and this means they can make bolder strikes against ships that boast powerful AA defenses. While they are slower than their American and Japanese counterparts, they can dole out greater damage with rockets and high-level bombs. This makes them unique in the aircraft carrier role. Additionally, from February 28 to March 14, players who log in each day will receive free Air Supply containers in World of Warships. These containers include — Naval Aviation collection, camos, signal flags, resources, and combat missions that can help players earn additional ships.
There are also three new changes coming in patch 0.8.1. This changes how Search Radar works, with other interface updates, and a change to how ships suffer flooding damage. More information can be found in the patch notes below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Three ijji Games Transitioning to Aeria Games
- Aeria Games has announced the official transition of Alliance of Valiant Arms, Soldier Front, and GunZ from ijji.
- Knight's Fable: Scorpion Mount Now Available
- One of the best mounts in Knight’s Fable made its long awaited debut on the latest update on 11.26, the day before Thanksgiving. Scorpio is ...
- War Thunder enters a "New Era" with Update 1.71
- The latest update for War Thunder is "New E.R.A.", Update 1.71. The popular combat title is moving beyond World War II with this upd...