World War Z: Aftermath – Launch Trailer
The next evolution of the hit zombie shooter is here — experience the new first person mode, story episodes, melee gameplay and 4K|60 FPS action on PS5 and Xbox Series X.
A new chapter of World War Z begins as survivors start to make a stand against the undead swarms. Saber Interactive and Focus Entertainment have officially released World War Z: Aftermath, the next evolution of the ultimate co-op zombie shooter inspired by Paramount Pictures’ blockbuster film, on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via the Epic Games Store and Steam, with backwards compatibility on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X at 4K|60 FPS. Check out the Launch Trailer!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Save the City in Trove - Heroes
- I love superhero themed content, and it's time for one of my favorite games to get in on the act.
- Sword Coast Legends Reveals New Launch Dates
- Based on player feedback, n-Space plans to focus efforts on polish to provide players with the best possible experience at launch.
- Business Tycoon Online launches closed beta on Jan. 5th
- Business Tycoon Online, a browser based business simulation MMO, will enter closed beta on January 5th.