World of Tanks – Update 1.6 Review and Czech Holidays
World of Tanks has a pair of updates today, the first of which is the 1.6 update. This update adds British Light Tanks, and a rebalance to Personal Missions. Friendly Fire/team damage was also disabled in Random Battles. It’s still possible for SPGs and other vehicles to be branded “team-killers” though. A player who receives this will lose their protection from friendly fire. This and more came with this update, and the patch notes can be found below. A new festival also comes to World of Tanks this week, celebrating the Czech Holidays. There are a series of events that are available to take part in, and it all begins on August 9th, 2019. This will coincide with the Tank Festival, so you can work on them at the same time, and double up on the rewards. Further details can be found on this link.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive Now Available on PS4
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive, is available today on the PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4.
- FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward Patch 3.15 now live
- SQUARE ENIX® announced the release of Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward™’s latest update, Patch 3.15.
- Dying Light Season Pass Airdrops Three Packs of Original Content
- Today Techland announced the Season Pass for Dying Light, detailing the line-up of three content drops that will deliver completely fresh and ...