World of Tanks – Update 1.6 Review and Czech Holidays
World of Tanks has a pair of updates today, the first of which is the 1.6 update. This update adds British Light Tanks, and a rebalance to Personal Missions. Friendly Fire/team damage was also disabled in Random Battles. It’s still possible for SPGs and other vehicles to be branded “team-killers” though. A player who receives this will lose their protection from friendly fire. This and more came with this update, and the patch notes can be found below. A new festival also comes to World of Tanks this week, celebrating the Czech Holidays. There are a series of events that are available to take part in, and it all begins on August 9th, 2019. This will coincide with the Tank Festival, so you can work on them at the same time, and double up on the rewards. Further details can be found on this link.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribes Ascend launches Tartarus update
- Tribes Ascend is launching its Tartarus update today.
- Juggernaut Champions Launches on Mobile
- My.com is proud to announce the release of Juggernaut Champions, a new mobile idle-RPG set in the world of Haradan.
- Balanced Media Technology (BMT) Interview
- This year, I had a very unique meeting opportunity at PAX West. . . a meeting I couldn't pass up.