World of Tanks – Update 1.6 Review and Czech Holidays
World of Tanks has a pair of updates today, the first of which is the 1.6 update. This update adds British Light Tanks, and a rebalance to Personal Missions. Friendly Fire/team damage was also disabled in Random Battles. It’s still possible for SPGs and other vehicles to be branded “team-killers” though. A player who receives this will lose their protection from friendly fire. This and more came with this update, and the patch notes can be found below. A new festival also comes to World of Tanks this week, celebrating the Czech Holidays. There are a series of events that are available to take part in, and it all begins on August 9th, 2019. This will coincide with the Tank Festival, so you can work on them at the same time, and double up on the rewards. Further details can be found on this link.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warframe: Plains of Eidolon Coming to PS4 and XB1 Next week
- It's almost time for consoles to get in on the excitement! Warframe: Plains of Eidolon comes to consoles next week!
- TOME: Immortal Arena Takes Part in Raptr Extra Life Weekend Livestream
- The TOME: Immortal Arena development team will livestream KIXEYE’s upcoming brawler MOBA this weekend for a good cause.
- Steam release for GunZ 2 confirmed for February 17th
- The waiting has finally come to an end as the Steam release of GunZ 2: The Second Duel has been confirmed by MAIET.