World of Tanks: Mercenaries Rolls Out Today on Console
Today’s a huge day for the console version of World of Tanks, and that is that the massive addition to the game is live: World of Tanks: Mercenaries! World of Tanks: Mercenaries is a relaunch for the console MMO, and expands the single/multiplayer content with new tanks, tech-trees, hero crews and maps, all based on an alternate-history timeline where mercenary forces have become their own unique in-game “nation”. There has never been a better time to get back into the game, with dozens of hours of single-player content, along with enjoying a brand new, never-before-seen faction, not found in any other online tank/vehicle MMO shooter. The full patch notes for this update are found below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Review
- The game starts off by giving players a choice to pick an avatar based on the four protagonists from the fifth anime.
- Maestia Announces Skies Of Palus
- Gravity Interactive has announced a new update for Maestia, titled Skies of Palus.
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive Now Available on PS4
- Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Overdrive, is available today on the PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®4.