World of Tanks: Mercenaries Rolls Out Today on Console
Today’s a huge day for the console version of World of Tanks, and that is that the massive addition to the game is live: World of Tanks: Mercenaries! World of Tanks: Mercenaries is a relaunch for the console MMO, and expands the single/multiplayer content with new tanks, tech-trees, hero crews and maps, all based on an alternate-history timeline where mercenary forces have become their own unique in-game “nation”. There has never been a better time to get back into the game, with dozens of hours of single-player content, along with enjoying a brand new, never-before-seen faction, not found in any other online tank/vehicle MMO shooter. The full patch notes for this update are found below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- NHN Entertainment Teams with Rooster Teeth for RWBY: Amity Arena
- NHN Entertainment Corp and Rooster Teeth have announced they will be teaming up to create RWBY: Amity Arena.
- Dungeons & Dragons Online Update 23 Preview - Mark of Death
- Sitting down to press events is always a fun experience. The developers come out of their cubicles and talk about the game, show off some feat...
- Gloria Victis Rolls Out Massive Pre-Alpha Updates
- Today Black Eye Games has announced a series of major updates to Gloria Victis, an MMORPG already looking like a breath of fresh air in its pr...