World of Tanks: Mercenaries Rolls Out Today on Console
Today’s a huge day for the console version of World of Tanks, and that is that the massive addition to the game is live: World of Tanks: Mercenaries! World of Tanks: Mercenaries is a relaunch for the console MMO, and expands the single/multiplayer content with new tanks, tech-trees, hero crews and maps, all based on an alternate-history timeline where mercenary forces have become their own unique in-game “nation”. There has never been a better time to get back into the game, with dozens of hours of single-player content, along with enjoying a brand new, never-before-seen faction, not found in any other online tank/vehicle MMO shooter. The full patch notes for this update are found below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Changes Incoming
- Neverwinter's Lead Designer has revealed plans for gameplay updates and balance changes coming in the near future.
- Heroes of the Storm Offers Battleground Overviews
- Today, Blizzard Entertainment released a set of videos for its upcoming MOBA, Heroes of the Storm.
- Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat Available For Xbox
- Players may now explore the all-new Well of Dragons adventure zone while battling the harbingers of Tiamat, queen of the dragons.