Wonder park Magic Rides Launches on Mobile Based on ‘Wonder Park’ Film
Pixowl, designers of “make your own world” style games have launched an amusement park building game based on the Wonder Park animated film. Wonder Park Magic Rides has arrived on the iOS App Store and Google Play as a free-to-play game. Wonder Park Magic Rides lets players build the amusement park of their dreams with June, Boomer and the rest of the Wonder Park cast. Players can create fully animated rides, interact with June and other characters, and entertain guests in their Wonder Park.
Not only can players craft the amusement park, but they can also build concession stands and gather ingredients to create delightful snacks like burgers, popcorn and candy apples. These will increase visitor satisfaction, and it’s up to you to attract guests and keep them happy. Players can amass an assortment of cute, collectible Wonder Chimps while keeping an eye out to make sure that destructive Chimpanzombies don’t mess up their hard work.
“Wonder Park Magic Rides brings to mobile the thrill of creating your own amusement park with beloved characters from the film,” said Arthur Madrid, CEO and Co-Founder of Pixowl. “Players can create their own rich park adventure as they build attractions, interact with characters, craft items, and strive to keep visitors happy while stopping pesky Chimpanzombies from destroying their creations!”
- Build Your Own Wonder Park: Build and customize the park of your dreams, just as in the movie!
- Create Awesome Rides: Build fully animated roller coasters, spinning rides, ferris wheels, and flying chair rides—then watch them go!
- Play with Your Favorite Characters: Interact with June and Boomer, and then get to know the other film characters through narratives and animated tasks
- Manage a Theme Park: Collect, craft, and sell items to keep visitors happy and coming back for more
- Collect Wonder Chimps: Collect all your favorite Wonder Chimps—but watch out for Chimpanzombies trying to destroy your park attractions!
- Entertain Park Visitors: Visitors will send you on hundreds of fun quests—fulfill their wishes to gain experience and unlock even more content!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Curtains Rise on Old School Runescape's New Raid - Theatre of Blood
- A sequel to the first raid of Old School Runescape, Chambers of Xeric was overwhelmingly voted into Old School Runescape.
- League of Legends Hexakill Harrowing Review
- The Harrowing is upon us, the annual League of Legends Halloween event. What this means for players are new but temporary special skins: Unde...
- Star Trek Online: Captain Nog Reports For Duty
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine star Aron Eisenburg will be reprising his role as Nog when he joins the Iconian Conflict later this year.