Wonder park Magic Rides Launches on Mobile Based on ‘Wonder Park’ Film
Pixowl, designers of “make your own world” style games have launched an amusement park building game based on the Wonder Park animated film. Wonder Park Magic Rides has arrived on the iOS App Store and Google Play as a free-to-play game. Wonder Park Magic Rides lets players build the amusement park of their dreams with June, Boomer and the rest of the Wonder Park cast. Players can create fully animated rides, interact with June and other characters, and entertain guests in their Wonder Park.
Not only can players craft the amusement park, but they can also build concession stands and gather ingredients to create delightful snacks like burgers, popcorn and candy apples. These will increase visitor satisfaction, and it’s up to you to attract guests and keep them happy. Players can amass an assortment of cute, collectible Wonder Chimps while keeping an eye out to make sure that destructive Chimpanzombies don’t mess up their hard work.
“Wonder Park Magic Rides brings to mobile the thrill of creating your own amusement park with beloved characters from the film,” said Arthur Madrid, CEO and Co-Founder of Pixowl. “Players can create their own rich park adventure as they build attractions, interact with characters, craft items, and strive to keep visitors happy while stopping pesky Chimpanzombies from destroying their creations!”
- Build Your Own Wonder Park: Build and customize the park of your dreams, just as in the movie!
- Create Awesome Rides: Build fully animated roller coasters, spinning rides, ferris wheels, and flying chair rides—then watch them go!
- Play with Your Favorite Characters: Interact with June and Boomer, and then get to know the other film characters through narratives and animated tasks
- Manage a Theme Park: Collect, craft, and sell items to keep visitors happy and coming back for more
- Collect Wonder Chimps: Collect all your favorite Wonder Chimps—but watch out for Chimpanzombies trying to destroy your park attractions!
- Entertain Park Visitors: Visitors will send you on hundreds of fun quests—fulfill their wishes to gain experience and unlock even more content!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad-R welcomes new players and launches design contest
- Silkroad-R and Silkroad Online have launched new events for players.
- Act of Aggression Gets New Website and Screenshots
- Eugen Systems' near-future real-time strategy game Act of Aggression today launches its feature-filled website.
- Grand Chase Review
- Any online gamer interested in brawlers or platformers alike has probably come across the name Grand Chase at some point over the years.