Wind Slayer 2 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game Check out our Wind Slayer 2 Page.
Wind Slayer 2 is a 2D side-scrolling fantasy MMORPG published by IgnitedGames – the same company behind Rosh Online: Karos Reborn (Karos Online) and Darkeden. The game was originally published by Outspark in the U.S. but it was quickly shut down. IgnitedGames picked up the Wind Slayer license and relaunched it in November, 2011 as “Wind Slayer 2”. The game features 6 starting classes (available at level 10), a large game world to explore, and arena based PvP. Unfortunately for Wind Slayer – it’s hard to recommend the game over a more established in-depth title like MapleStory – especially with the two games being so similar. To learn more about Wind Slayer 2 check out the official MMOHuts Wind Slayer 2 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mechwarrior Online Open Beta Begins Next Week
- Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing has announced that Mechwarrior Online will begin open beta starting October 16.
- Rise of Incarnates Launch Review
- Rise of Incarnates is a pretty game. From the battle arena, to the characters, to the effects of your attacks. It all looks fantastic.
- Final Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC, Reckoning, Announced
- Reckoning features four all-new maps, the return of the Exo Grapple playlist, and the thrilling conclusion to Exo Zombies.