Weekly Recap #274 Jan. 25th – DFO, Firefall, Black Desert & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: League of Legends, Smite, Paladins, Paragon, Firefall, Nosgoth, Dungeon Fighter Online, Blade & Soul, Black Desert & ArcheAge!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending January 25th, 2016 (Jan. 18th – Jan. 25th).
League of Legends celebrates its 2016 Season with a new trailer:
Smite officially reveals the first round of season 3 patchnotes:
Paladins releases closed beta update 12 that includes 2 new gamemodes and more:
Paragon showcases new heros and changes to gameplay mechanics in alpha 4:
FireFall hits the radar again with the Razor’s Edge update 1.6:
Nosgoth officially introduces the Silenced Cathedral map:
Dungeon Fighter Online gets Reborn with act 01 of season 2:
Blade & Soul has officially launched in the west, with forever queues:
Daum announced the 2nd CBT for Black Desert and offers character creation for free:
ArcheAge is preparing to launch its Bloodsong update:
~~~~ Blade & Soul Character Creation Contest ~~~~
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- RiotZone introduces raids and game guides
- RiotZone has recently introduced an update, expanding features for its players.
- MU Classic Introduces New Equipment Gems and Upgrades
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today released details of the magical new gems powering player equipment in MU Classic – a reb...
- MechWarrior Online Heats Up: Open Beta Now Live
- Infinite Game Publishing (IGP) and Piranha Games announced today that after a decade of fan anticipation for a new MechWarrior game, MechWarri...