Weekly Recap #246 June 29th – PlanetSide 2, VainGlory, WildStar & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Albion Online, Rise of Incarnates, PlanetSide 2, Vainglory, Echo of Soul, Skyforge, Wildstar, Guild Wars 2, ArcheAge, C9, Heroes of the Storm & Overwatch!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending June 29th, 2015 (June 22nd – June 29th).
Albion Online is letting its founders into the summer alpha:
Rise of Incarnates prepares to launch on steam along with the latest incarnate Zeus:
PlanetSide 2 Launches on the PlayStation 4:
Vainglory prepares for its official launch on July 2nd with a hefty update:
Echo of Soul has officially launched and is now available via steam:
Skyforge is in its fourth and final closed beta with nearly 7 gigs of changes and updates:
WildStar’s transition to free to play starts with some massive changes:
Guild Wars 2 presents the redesigned Lion’s Arch, rebuilt once again after the latest destruction:
ArcheAge presents a not so huge update featuring a very huge world boss:
C9 introduces the new Viking class in the Lord of Baltic expansion:
Hi-Rez studios teases a new FPS title during a SMITE charity livestream:
Heroes of the Storm introduces the most elaborate battleground yet:
Overwatch shows new gameplay footage for Bastion a defensive robot that can really go “Tanky”:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Enters Closed Beta on Xbox One
- SMITE Enters Closed Beta on Xbox One - Closed beta testing phase now going strong on Xbox One
- League of Angels: Thanksgiving Events This Week
- GTArcade will be hosting a ton of new events this Thanksgiving week. League of Angels will be waiting for you with open arms with new angels, ...
- Age of Wulin: Mount Hua tournament commences on June 20th
- WEBZEN, a global leader in free-to-play MMORPGs, announces that the very first battle of the anticipated Mount Hua tournament will take place ...