Weekly Recap #246 June 29th – PlanetSide 2, VainGlory, WildStar & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Albion Online, Rise of Incarnates, PlanetSide 2, Vainglory, Echo of Soul, Skyforge, Wildstar, Guild Wars 2, ArcheAge, C9, Heroes of the Storm & Overwatch!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending June 29th, 2015 (June 22nd – June 29th).
Albion Online is letting its founders into the summer alpha:
Rise of Incarnates prepares to launch on steam along with the latest incarnate Zeus:
PlanetSide 2 Launches on the PlayStation 4:
Vainglory prepares for its official launch on July 2nd with a hefty update:
Echo of Soul has officially launched and is now available via steam:
Skyforge is in its fourth and final closed beta with nearly 7 gigs of changes and updates:
WildStar’s transition to free to play starts with some massive changes:
Guild Wars 2 presents the redesigned Lion’s Arch, rebuilt once again after the latest destruction:
ArcheAge presents a not so huge update featuring a very huge world boss:
C9 introduces the new Viking class in the Lord of Baltic expansion:
Hi-Rez studios teases a new FPS title during a SMITE charity livestream:
Heroes of the Storm introduces the most elaborate battleground yet:
Overwatch shows new gameplay footage for Bastion a defensive robot that can really go “Tanky”:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mega Man Inspired Roguelike 20XX Beta Launch September 15
- Batterystaple and Firehose Games are happy to announce Tuesday, September 15th 20XX is leaving alpha on Steam early access and headed to beta.
- Alliance vs. Empire Press Preview
- Alliance vs. Empire (AxE) is an upcoming MMORPG from Nexon that I recently had some time to sit down and play, as well as talk with the devs.
- Armies of Colhen march in Vindictus
- Vindictus has launched its latest update, The Armies of Colhen.