Weekly Recap #242 June 1st – Overwatch, Wildstar, Dirty Bomb & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Heroes of the Storm, Overwatch, Dirty Bomb, Armored Warfare, Skyforge, Echo of Soul, Tera, Albion Online, Elsword, Wildstar & Wizard 101!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending June 1st, 2015 (May 25th – June 1st).
Heroes of the Storm prepares to launch this week and celebrates with livestream events:
Once again Overwatch is showing off gameplay matches for its characters:
Dirty Bomb hits Open Beta on Steam June 2nd:
Armored Warfare recently hit 1 million registered players for its first early access:
The latest Skyforge Dev Diary looks at the game’s large-scale guild event known as Pantheon Wars:
Echo of Soul is in Open Beta preparing for launch just around the corner:
Albion online developers talk about how important farming is for the game’s economy:
Elsword increases its level cap and launches Lanox the land of fire and ash:
WildStar ends up taking the jump and lets go of its subscription model:
Exclusive Raffle style giveaway for 5 Wizard101 Aztecan Builder Bundles valued at $40:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained Announces Bounty System Stretch Goal
- The Bounty System promises to allow every entity from the individual player, to guilds, to even the king of one of the Tri-Realms to announce ...
- Master of Eternity Temple Guardian Update Arrives
- Master of Eternity has launched a new massive "Temple Guardian" update, introducing a massive Boss Raid and much more.
- War Thunder Announces Naval Battles
- War Thunder has announced today that its closed beta for Naval Battles will begin, with an exclusive hands-on at this year's Gamescom.