Weekly Recap #238 May 4th – ArcheAge, Guild Wars 2, Smite & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Warface, Armored Warfare, World of Warships, ArcheAge, Dragon’s Prophet, TERA, Echo of Soul, Star Wars the Old Republic, Guild Wars 2, Magicka Wizard Wars & Smite!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending May 4th, 2015 (April 27th – May 4th).
Warface introduces Operation Endless Skies, a new co-op setting available now:
Armored Warfare’s Early Access test and founder’s sale announced:
World of Warships demonstrates how to control and maneuver aircrafts as the Carrier:
ArcheAge releases its Dread Prophecies update bringing huge additions and changes to ships:
Dragon’s Prophet EU recieves an extensive content update called Shadow of Betrayal:
Tera releases the new gunner class this week along with a Steam debut:
Echo of Soul starts up closed beta and shows off the Sorceress:
May the 4th be with you! SWTOR launches game update 3.2 Rise of the Emperor:
ArenaNet gives players a cool way to get into Guild Wars 2 HoT closed beta events:
Guild Wars 2 reveals the first of nine elite specializations for professions in HoT:
Magicka Wizard Wars officially launches and with a new gamemode:
SMITE introduces Ah Puch Horrific God of Decay:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- FireFall's Sound Engineer Daniel Beck Hired by Camelot Unchained
- CityState Entertainment's recent hunt for a Camelot Unchained sound engineer has come to a conclusion. Hailing from FireFall fame, Daniel...
- The Alchemist Code is Now Available on iOS and Android
- The official launch of the strategy RPG, The Alchemist Code by gumi is now live on iOS and Android!
- PlanetSide 2 Introduces Directives System
- Sony Online Entertainment launched today a new prestige/achievement system for all PlanetSide 2 players, called Direcives.