Weekly Recap #223 Jan. 19th – H1Z1, Skyforge, GW2 & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Archlord II, Wizardry Online, Neverwinter, Sevencore, Echo of Soul, Nosgoth, H1Z1, Stormfall: Rise of Balur, Guild Wars 2, Skyforge & SkySaga!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending January 19th, 2015 (Jan. 12th – Jan. 19th).
Archlord II revealed plans for yet another content expansion:
Wizardry Online might make a comeback but needs your help:
Neverwinter is making the jump to Xbox one:
Sevencore reveals content update with new assissin class:
A new Dev Diary was released for Echo of Soul showing off development and art:
Nosgoth finally heads to Open Beta on the 21st:
H1Z1 started up its Early Access Alpha on Steam this week:
Stormfall Rise of Balur launches on iOS and Android:
Guild Wars 2 is ramping up to something big being revealed at PAX South:
Skyforge Devs talk about the structure they put into their action combat:
SkySaga shows of its winter biome’s keystones and landmarks:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tower of Nightmares Releases for Guild Wars 2
- NCSoft and ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today announced that Tower of Nightmares, a terrifying new content updat...
- Dragon's Prophet Beta Review
- Dragon’s Prophet is a truly unique fantasy MMORPG from Sony Online Entertainment.
- Tribes: Ascend announces launch date
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced that Tribes Ascend will launch on April 12, 2012.