Weekly Recap #214 Nov. 17th – Battleline, Otherland, SkySaga & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Tome: Immortal Arena, SMITE, Warframe, Battleline: Steel Warfare, World of Tanks, Albion Online, Neverwinter, Otherland, Runescape, Skysaga, ArcheAge & Bless!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending November 17th, 2014 (Nov. 10th – Nov. 17th).
Tome: Immortal Arena launches on steam this Friday the 21st:
Smite shows off the newly re-introduced Ao Kuang:
Warframe shows support for Movember and sets a world record:
Bandai Namco push Battleline: Steel Warfare into its first beta:
World of Tanks releases the Clan Wars 3D campaign rules and awards video:
Albion online introduces two new game mechanics with the farming system:
PWE launches Neverwinter’s 5th module, Rise of Tiamat:
Drago Entertainment announced the closed beta for Otherworld:
The Lost City of the Elves is finally complete in RuneScape:
Radiant Worlds and Smilegate announce a new sandbox adventure game called SkySaga:
Gamevil is working with XL Games to develop a mobile version of ArcheAge:
Bless goes into Closed Beta in Korea and releases a new trailer:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Ghost Recon Phantoms & Blacklight Retribution Short Live Stream
this past Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online Heats Up Its Kickstarter Campaign
- Citadel Studios is kicking off the second week of its Kickstarter Campaign for Shards Online today with some explosive new developments.
- Astellia Online - Interview Concerning Changes from Korean Version
- Astellia Online is a Korean MMO that is coming to the West via Barunson as their flagship title.
- GameSamba announces Open Beta launch of Rainbow Saga
- GameSamba is pleased to announce that Rainbow Saga, a free-to-play side-scrolling MMORPG, will be open to players on December 18 at 6 PM PST.