Weekly Recap #206 Sept. 22nd – Firefall, Skyforge, RuneScape & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Archlord II, RuneScape, ArcheAge, Aion, The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot, Elsword, Grand Chase, Firefall, Skyforge, World of Warships, Zombies/Monsters/Robots, Quake Live, Orcs Must Die! Unchained, & Warframe!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending September 22nd, 2014 (Sept. 15th – Sept. 22nd).
Archlord 2 officially launches along with its first major expansion:
RuneScape showecases its new elven city leading up to the game’s first expansion:
ArcheAge posts a new trailer for launch and talks about servers capacity and you:
Aion celebrates its 5th anniversary with its annual Daeva’s Day:
The Mighty Quest for Epic look shows off some newly added legendary weapons:
Elsword drops some major PvP balance changes for season 3:
Grand Chase introduces Uno the bloodless as the 20th playable character:
Firefall launches its first major update since launch, Elemental Destruction:
Skyforge gives us all the juicy details on PvP:
Developer Diary #2 releases for World of Warships going into further detail on classes:
Zombies Monsters Robots, Wakfu, and Quake Live make their debut on Steam:
A new update is headed to Orcs Must Die! Unchained offering a variety in AI difficulties:
Warframe has a warning message from Vey Hek:
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Don’t forget to vote for MMOHuts in the PlanetSide 2 video contest: http://bit.ly/XQR1om
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Loadout Campaign Beta Live Stream this past Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish CST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- S4 League Review
- S4 League is a fast paced MMO shooter which got a lot of its jumping on walls and swordplay inspiration from GunZ: The Duel.
- Kabam Launches "Blast Zone"
- Kabam today released Blast Zone! exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Blast Zone! is an action game that combines fast-paced fun, adre...
- Divinity: Dragon Commander Review
- Politics has always been a draw and a hindrance on the gaming industry. And no I’m not talking about congressional policies crafted by old w...