Weekly Recap #196 July 14th – BattleBorn, Firefall, ArcheAge & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: FireFall, Hazard Ops, Archlord II, Continent of the Ninth Seal, Grand Chase, ArcheAge, BattleBorn, Hearthstone, The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, Ghost Recon Phantoms, Star Conflict, Dota 2, & Smite!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending July 14th, 2014 (July 7th – July 14th).
FireFall has officially announced it’s launch date for July 29th:
Check out DizzyPW’s write up about the pre-launch version of FireFall right here:
Hazard Ops new music video and open beta ready for July 16th:
Archlord II is now in Open Beta:
Continent of the Ninth Seal introduces ERTA the new advanced class for the Mystic:
Grand Chase’s Ronan expansion and reword continues with the Aegis Knight and Abyss Knight:
ArcheAge has announced the start of closed beta events, and we’ve got keys for you:
Gearbox software revealed a new MOBA called BattleBorn:
Blizard reveals pricing options for Hearthstone’s first expansion, Curse of Naxxramas:
The Might Quest for Epic Loot introduces a new sandy theme for castles and barricades:
Ghost Recon Phantoms introduces some major changes that improve the overall responsiveness and rewards in game:
Dota 2 International Championship is set to be broadcast in multiple languages:
Smite reveals Serqet, Swagni and elite agent Apollo:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Transformers Universe and Orcs Must Die Live Stream last Thursday before the 4th! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/9: Dragon Nest EU, Tactical Intervention, and Grepolis
- A daily burst of MMO news. Today's features Dragon Nest EU, Tactical Intervention, and Grepolis.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Summer Update Released
- A huge update comes for Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War from Joycity right in time for the summer.
- League of Legends: New Summoner's Rift Map Now Live
- Riot Games has announced today that the new, updated Summoner's Rift map is now live and playable in all game modes, including Ranked, No...