Weekly Recap #190 June 2nd – Nosgoth, Rise of Incarnates, Hazard Ops & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Magicka Wizard Wars, Lego Minifigures Online, Heroes & Generals, Marvel Heroes, Zombies/Monsters/Robots, Hazard Ops, Rise of Incarnates, F.E.A.R. Online, War Thunder, Armored Warfare, World of Warships, Swordsman Online & Nosgoth!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending June 2nd, 2014 (May 26th – June 2nd).
Magicka Wizard Wars is now in Open Beta with new content to go along:
Lego Minifigures Online heads in to Open Beta as well this month and starts by showing off a new world:
Updates for Heroes & Generals keep getting bigger and better:
Big Changes coming to Marvel Heroes including new end-game raids:
Zombies/Monsters/Robots started up closed beta with a new gamemodes video:
Hazard Ops (ZMR Europe) also started up closed beta showing us 28 ways to die:
Rise of Incarnates started and finished its first Alpha Test this past weekend:
F.E.A.R Online showed up once again and goes straight into Open Beta:
War Thunder’s PlayStation 4 Version Launches in North America June 3rd:
My.com will be at E3 showing off several games including Armored Warfare:
Wargaming starts up a Dev Diary series for World of Warships:
Swordsman Online plans to start up Closed Beta June 16 – June 27:
Nosgoth finally gives us the prophet class for the humans:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the ArcheAge Live Stream last Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winter Warfare Arrives in MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has launched its latest update for MicroVolts: Winter Warfare.
- Epigenesis Introduces Single Player Mode, All New Legacy Arena Level
- Dead Shark Triplepunch announces the addition of a single player mode and a Legacy Arena to Epigenesis.
- Kingdom Conquest II Launching Battle Arena
- SEGA is excited to introduce a brand new game feature in Kingdom Conquest II that will cater to the PVP players, but also get the PVE-focused ...