Weekly Recap #188 – PSO2, DFO, ZMR, War Thunder & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Transformers Universe, War Thunder, Continent of the Ninth Seal, Phantasy Star Online 2, ArcheBlade, Dungeon Fighter Online, Zombies/Monster/Robots, Guns and Robots, Neverwinter, SMITE, Infinite Crisis, & World of Speed!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending May 19th, 2014 (May 12th – May 19th).
Transformers Universe delivers 2 more awesome champions, Macro and Flatline:
War Thunder adds in ground forces officially along with several other features with update 1.41:
webzen launches the first half of the 6th continent in C9 with special changes to the skill book system:
Phantasy Star Online 2 is launching on May 29th for Southeast Asia:
Codebrush Games hit a brick wall, ArcheBlade ends development:
Dungeon Fighter Online is coming back?!?!?!:
Closed beta for Zombies Monsters Robots is just around the corner on May 27th:
Big changes are coming to Guns and Robots click here to find out more:
Neverwinter launched it’s third module, Curse of Icewind Dale and is already in the works on a forth:
Several new skins added into SMITE, The Dark Whisperer AMC & G.E.B.1:
Infinite Crisis is telling its story via new digital comic book series
World of Speed start to show off some of the awesome cars you can collect and drive:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Black Gold Online and Nosgoth Live Stream last Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Monsters Updated With More Gold, Cards, and Runes
- Following a successful launch on Steam, Combat Monsters has just received a major update including more gold, more cards, more runes and even ...
- Magerealm Reveals Angel of June, Casirae
- Casirae has come to the Realm to defend against the growing darkness.
- NYCC 2015 Day 1 Recap
- Day one of NYCC has arrived and my first day was mostly open with plenty of leisure to do whatever I wanted.