Weekly Recap #187 May 12th – Magicka Wizard Wars, PoE, Endless Fury & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: League of Legends, Path of Exile, Swordsman Online, Age of Wulin, Archlord II, Aura Kingdom, Heroes & Generals, Infinite Crisis, AErena: Clash of Champions, MapleStory, Grand Chase, Endless Fury, Transformers Universe, Magicka Wizard Wars & WildStar!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending May 12th, 2014 (May 5th – May 12th).
The 2014 All-Star Challenge League of Legends tournament took place last week with a super victory from SKT:
Grinding Gear Games is holding a charity race in Path of Exile that has sweet prizes for everyone:
Swordsman Online’s closed beta is getting close, they’re showing off 3 more classes:
Last week Age of Wushu launched Tempest of Strife, this week Age of Wulin launches Immortal Legends:
Archlord II is preping for its early June Closed Beta, and shows us more gameplay and combat:
The Dark Legion update is now available for Aura Kingdom:
Heroes & General gets its super Patton update featuring “9 New Goddamned Tanks”:
Infinite Crisis introduces Sinestro as the latest champion in the multiverse:
A new Free to Play tactical turn based game called AErena: Clash of Champions has officially launched:
Maplestory releases its massive Legacy of Nine update:
Grand Chase is rolling out season 5 with the biggest content update to date:
New brawler game from Game321, Endless Fury is available now:
Transformers Universe introduces Showdown and Mismatch:
Magicka Wizard Wars is transitioning over to Open Beta on May 27th:
Now is the time to tryout WildStar free to play during open beta:
Want to try out WildStar during Open Beta? Download it HERE!
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Heroes of the Storm and SMITE Live Stream last Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragachak's Favorite Free-to-Play Cross-Play Options
- Cross-Play is one of the hot topics right now, and it's finally starting to pick up speed in the world. Jason talks about some of the bes...
- Blacklight Retribution: Parity is Coming
- Hardsuit Labs, the new developer for Blacklight Retribution, has announced that the long-awaited release of its parity update.
- Heavy Metal Machines Announces Chinese Launch and Esports Championships
- Heavy Metal Machines announced today their planes for 2019, which includes a launch into China, and esports news.