Weekly Recap #186 May 5th – Strife, Tera Rising, H1Z1 & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Elsword Online, Heroes & Generals, Age of Wushu, Strife, GunZ 2, SMITE, Defiance, Transformers Universe, Tera Rising, PlanetSide, EverQuest Next Landmark, & H1Z1!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending May 5th, 2014 (April 28th – May 5th).
Elsword is celebrating it’s 3rd anniversary with events plus new 2nd jobs for Elesis:
Heroes and Generals is preparing to take on a boat load of new content over the next few weeks:
Age of Wushu: Tempest of Strife is set to launch this week on the 7th:
Strife introduces an inspiring new hero; Claudessa Dragonsbane slayer of the silvertongue dragon:
Gunz 2 has officially launched on steam bringing in a new character, new items, a new map, and more:
SMITE releases a new welcoming trailer with Tencent, new skin for Nemesis, Osiris, and Siege:
Trion Worlds announced Defiance to go Free to Play June 4th:
Jagex announced its founders pack program for Transformers Universe:
TERA: Rising celebrates 2 years running revealing the new Reaper class:
SOE pushes its new All Access Pass Program and PlanetSide is available for free:
EverQuest Next Landmark raises the bar with a new competition in landmarks:
H1Z1 puts out a gameplay video based around the games official format:
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Nosgoth and Path of Exile Live Stream last Friday! Come hang out Fridays 1:00pm – 7ish PST @ twitch.tv/jamesbl0nde
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Best Monetization Practices in MMOs
- One of the questions I’m asked the most is “What are my favorite MMOs”, whether it’s in a free-to-play or buy-to-play model.
- Huxley is Still Alive
- Huxley: The Dystopia is still alive. The game has not been canceled yet. NHN Games announced they would transfer the license for the game to W...
- Spellsouls: Duel of Legends Mobile Preview
- The gameplay focuses then on unlocking spells per hero and leveling them up as you earn chests from battles ala Clash Royale.