Weekly Recap #185 April 28th – Kingdom Under Fire II, ArcheAge, Warface & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Warface, SMITE, Star Trek Online , Kingdom Under Fire II, Marvel Heroes, Eclipse War Online, Black Gold Online, Dragon’s Prophet, Dragons and Titans, Lego Minifigures Online, & ArcheAge!
Weekly MMO News summary for the week ending April 28th, 2014 (April 21st – April 28th).
Warface gets a deadly new map called the lighthouse:
Both Artemis, and especially Bastet get new looks in SMITE:
Alot has changed in Star Trek Online with the launch of Season 9: A New Accord:
MMOG.asia officially announced Closed Beta for Kingdom Under Fire II on May 6th, with no IP Block:
Editor’s Correction: There is an IP block in place for both current beta tests for KUFII enforced by the developer. We’re sorry for the misinformation.
Marvel Heroes is celebrating 10 months of success with crazy events, bonuses, and free heroes:
Eclipse War transitioned to Open Beta last week and we’ve got a legit giveaway:
Black Gold Online is ready for its closed beta on May 15th:
A new update for Dragon’s Prophet EU brings in a 100 story tower of monsters and bosses to fight:
Funcom announced that Lego Minifigures Online will transition into Open Beta sometime in June:
ArcheAge is giving you early access and other goodies via founders packs:
Check out information for the Dragons and Titans giveaway HERE!
More news @ http://mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Onigiri: Official Launch on July 1st
- Onigiri is an exciting and action-packed MMORPG where the player takes on the role of one of the legendary Oni, roused from a peaceful and iso...
- Call of Champions Mobile MOBA Preview
- Call of Champions is fun! And that’s pretty damn important. At present there are sixteen champions, based on one of the elements.
- APB Vendetta Revealed at GDC
- Reloaded Productions Unveils Multiplayer Persistent Arena FPS APB Vendetta™ at Game Developers Conference