Weekly Recap #170 Jan. 13th – Lucent Heart, EQNext Landmark, & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Aura Kingdom, The Repopulation, RuneScape, Infinite Crisis, Smite, Path of Exile, Legend of Edda: Vengeance, PlanetSide 2, EverQuest Next, & Lucent Heart!
Aura Kingdom blows up in Open Beta and Launches the third Server Chimera:
The Repopulation is getting their stretch goals funded faster than we can tell you about it:
Runescape expands on the their player-owned ports:
Infinite Crisis adds in yet another Batman villain, Atomic Poison Ivy:
Hi-Rez studios scraps Smite’s Domination Mode and swaps the Minotaurs for Titans:
Path of Exile concludes race season five and adds in some strange new items and gems in update 1.0.5:
GamesCampus shut down Legend of Edda: Vengeance for good this time:
SOE and PlanetSide 2 looks back at a successful 2013 and forward to 2014:
The EverQuest Next Team shows off some of the advanced tools in Landmark:
Lucent Heart re-launches into Open Beta and hosts a contest to win an Alienware:
Download and play in the Lucent Heart Open Beta here: http://tinyurl.com/mwpp9md
Read up on more news at mmohuts.com/news
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Icewind Dale Developer Preview
- Recently I had the pleasure of sitting down with Rob Overmeyer, a dev working on the Neverwinter team; for those unfamiliar, Neverwinter is th...
- Camelot Unchained Prepares to Hug the World
- Camelot Unchained continues pushing forward with more and more funding, now at over $3,025,000 at the time of this publication! This week they...
- Tiny Dice Dungeon Review
- There was a time in gaming history that RPGs meant you’d resort to playing it on a table, with pens and papers, a big rule book, a Game Mast...