Weekly Recap #166 Dec. 9th – Blade & Soul, War Thunder, Trove & More!
A quick look and discussion for every major announcement and update during the week! This week we discussed updates from the following games: Elsword, Dragon Nest EU, Allods Online, Lost Chaos, Remnant Knights, EverQuest Next Landmark, Trove, Blade & Soul, Aura Kingdom, Neverwinter, Black Gold Online, & War Thunder!
Elsword overhauls the Gate of Darkness event dungeon:
Dragon Nest EU awakens the Emerald Dragon in the level 60 update:
Allods Online launches its latest update Winds of Changes:
Lost Chaos gets handed to Gamigo and Remnant Knight kicks the bucket:
Trion starts alpha for a new block building, voxel based mmo called Trove:
Blade & Soul hits open beta in China, F2P, with no IP Blocks! Want to get in? Steparu.com shows you how:
DizzyPW gets early access to Aura Kingdom:
Neverwinter Module 2: Shadowmantle has arrived learn more here:
Black Gold Online Reveals an original gameplay feature, the Chambers of Greed:
War Thunder starts up closed beta for the Ground Forces expansion:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atavism Game Engine Brings MMO Development Tools to All
- Atavism allows game designers to focus on making their game and to not worry about programming,” said Neojac CEO Jacques Rossouw. “In fact...
- SMITE Winter's Bite Patch Notes Reveal
- This afternoon, Smite revealed the patch notes for update 3.4, continuing changes in Season 3 and revealing the next God, Skadi.
- REQUIEM: Rage of Voxyon update available
- WarpPortal, publishers of Ragnarok Online franchise, have launched their first of a multi-part update for Requiem: Rise of the Reaver, titled ...