Weekly Gaming Recap #11 Feb. 13th – Dauntless, For Honor, Cloud Pirates & More!
JamesBl0nde’s Weekly Gaming News summary for the week of February 13th, 2017 (Jan. 30th – Feb. 13th).
ArenaNet launches the 4th Living World Season 3 episode for Guild Wars 2:
PWE announced the name and launch date for Neverwinter’s next major update:
The Elder Scrolls Online announced a new expansion $$$ coming this June:
Gigantic plans to roll out its second major update over the course of 5 weeks starting Feb. 23rd:
For Honor launches this week on Feb. 14th and talks about its current and future content:
Cloud Pirates just had its first stress test and has gone into early access with a new game mode:
Heavy Metal Machines is now in open beta on steam:
Lucio brings his beats to the nexus in Heroes of the Storm:
Paladins introduces Maeve in open beta patch 43:
Kuzenbo, King of the Kappa is the latest God in Smite:
Paragon shares the love with the Carnival of Hearts event:
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lordmancer II Interview - MMORPG with Cryptocurrency
- I recently had a sit-down with Ilya Mikov (co-founder of Active Games) about their very ambitious in-development MMORPG, Lordmancer II.
- Knights Chronicle Pre-Registration Begins on iOS and Android
- Netmarble has officially opened up the pre-registration for their turn-based RPG mobile game, Knights Chronicle.
- DragonSoul announces launch plans
- DragonSoul went into open beta in December, and is now preparing for its launch plans.