Watchers Now in Beta Testing
Watchers has begun Beta Testing today, which will run until August 4th. Watchers is a free-to-play Battle Royale-styled top-down shooter from Alawar Premium, where the battlers can stay in the game even after being killed. They create anomalies on the battlefield, make bets on their favorite survivors, and help turn the tables. Anyone who tests the game will also be given a survey to fill out to help with development/offer feedback. The link can be found below, and the game is slated to launch in 2H 2019. The schedule for the times the servers are open is:
Daily SERVER #1: 8pm – 12am PDT | 3am – 7am UTC
Daily SERVER #2: 8am – 12pm PDT | 3pm – 7pm UTC
BETA-test CLOSES: August 4, 12pm PDT | August 4, 7pm UTC
Watchers will feature two modes, Watcher Mode and Battler Mode. Watcher Mode is when you are dead, and lets you influence the course of the battle. Battler Mode will have 24 players doing battle, where, the more players die, the more Watchers are there to interfere with the remaining survivors. They can watch your every move, and if you earn the other dead players approval, they may help you out.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Showcases Prestige and Open World PvP
- NCSoft today released rather specific details of how their Prestige currency and flagging for PvP is intended to work.
- Warframe's New Open World Fortuna Coming This November
- Digital Extremes is proud to announce the newest update for Warframe, and it's coming this November.
- Dragon's Prophet EU Launches Evolution Phase One
- Runewaker Entertainment today launches the first stage of a major overhaul for Dragon's Prophet in Europe.