Warrior Epic Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Warrior Epic Page.
Warrior Epic is an innovative 3D fantasy action MMORPG published by True Games – the same folks behind Mytheon. Create your own ‘hall of heroes’ and level up each individual character. Unlike most MMORPGs, players in Warrior Epic can switch between classes any of the game’s available classes at anytime, but they will start back at level 1. Their current character will be placed in the heroes hall and can be retrieved at anytime. It’s a bit like Runes of Magic, except instead of just two classes, it’s every class in the game. Players do need to purchase each class before using them though. In the video above, I ran through the first mission in the game. To learn more about Warrior Epic check out the official MMOHuts Warrior Epic page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- H1PL Opening Weekend Thoughts
- This weekend, I had the pleasure of going to Las Vegas and heading to the Caesar Entertainment Studio to watch the premiere match for H1PL,
- Gloria Victis: Guild Castles & Plans for World PVP Balance
- One of the more recent Gloria Victis updates brought the Skergard Castle location, which is the first guild-controlled locale on the map.
- WildStar Now On Steam
- Today, Carbine and NCSoft have announced the official launch of WildStar on Steam.