Warhammer Online (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Warhammer Online Page.
Warhammer Online, called WAR for short, is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Mythic – the studio owned by Electric Arts and now behind Dark Age of Camelot and Ultima Online. The game was originally released on September 18, 2008 to compete with Blizzard’s enormously popular World of Warcraft. Warhammer Online is most known for its epic realm vs realm battles between the game’s 2 factions. The game’s most interesting aspects is its huge variety – the game has 2 factions, each with 3 playable races and each of those with numerous playable classes. The game launched with nearly 600,000 subscribers and 60+ servers, but since release the game’s playerbase has dwindled. The game now has 5 or so servers in North America. To learn more about Warhammer check out the official MMOHuts Warhammer Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mirage: Arcane Warfare News - Closed Beta Begins March 27
- Torn Banner Studios has announced that the closed beta for its upcoming combat action game, Mirage: Arcane Warfare, will begin on March 27.
- MU Origin Mobile Review
- Now Webzen has thrown their hat into the ring, attempting to take the growing mobile MMORPG market by storm with MU Origin.
- Monster Madness Online Opens Up Third Public Play Session
- Nom Nom Games announces the third public alpha play session for Monster Madness Online.