Warhammer Online (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Warhammer Online Page.
Warhammer Online, called WAR for short, is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Mythic – the studio owned by Electric Arts and now behind Dark Age of Camelot and Ultima Online. The game was originally released on September 18, 2008 to compete with Blizzard’s enormously popular World of Warcraft. Warhammer Online is most known for its epic realm vs realm battles between the game’s 2 factions. The game’s most interesting aspects is its huge variety – the game has 2 factions, each with 3 playable races and each of those with numerous playable classes. The game launched with nearly 600,000 subscribers and 60+ servers, but since release the game’s playerbase has dwindled. The game now has 5 or so servers in North America. To learn more about Warhammer check out the official MMOHuts Warhammer Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile: 'The Karui Way' Issue #1 Now Available
- In conjunction with comic book and graphic novel publisher Dynamite Entertainment, Grinding Gear Games, developer of the critically-acclaimed ...
- FFXIV:ARR offers a free login weekend
- For all those that have been away from the world of Eoreza, Square-Enix is offering all inactive players a chance to experience the new "...
- Blackrock Mountain Coming to Hearthstone in April
- The newest addition to Hearthstone’s Adventure Mode will introduce a slew of new hot-headed bosses to put players’ dueling skills to the ...