Warhammer Online (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Warhammer Online Page.
Warhammer Online, called WAR for short, is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Mythic – the studio owned by Electric Arts and now behind Dark Age of Camelot and Ultima Online. The game was originally released on September 18, 2008 to compete with Blizzard’s enormously popular World of Warcraft. Warhammer Online is most known for its epic realm vs realm battles between the game’s 2 factions. The game’s most interesting aspects is its huge variety – the game has 2 factions, each with 3 playable races and each of those with numerous playable classes. The game launched with nearly 600,000 subscribers and 60+ servers, but since release the game’s playerbase has dwindled. The game now has 5 or so servers in North America. To learn more about Warhammer check out the official MMOHuts Warhammer Online page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wild West Online to Launch Into Early Access Alpha in November
- Good news, fans of spaghetti westerns/Wild West Online! The Wild West-themed MMO is coming to the Early Access scene in November!
- High-Tech Military Shooter Ironsight Prepares for Closed Beta
- If you're ready for Ironsight, you won't have to wait too much longer! The closed beta for the Korean PC shooter from gamigo AG begi...
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Celebrates 500 Days
- It's been 500 days since Disney and Joycity teamed up to launch Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War.