Warframe’s ‘The Jovian Concord’ Comes to PC Next Week
The Jovian Concord is the next major update coming to Warframe, on the heels of the Plains of Eidolon remaster. The Jovian Concord comes a graphic overhaul of the Tenno-favorite Jupiter tileset (Gas City), with reworked environments and gameplay. The area was reimagined with Warframe’s parkour movements in mind, it enables Tenno to wield the mighty 40th Warframe “Wisp to experience a variety of new enemies. This includes a new flying Eidolon boss. This update is coming next week to PC, and a later date for the consoles.
Beneath gaseous bronze clouds lies the opportunity to explore something surprisingly new. The Jovian Concord reimagines the original Warframe environment with a vast level of physical terrain, every inch offering a fresh look and feel. Using nimble parkour skills, Tenno can explore internal heights and face new hazards or gauge their chances outside by leaping through the air along floating stations, distant platforms, crossbars, antennas, and more. Alad V’s Sentient technology has yielded some terrifying results, with the cyborg-like AMalgam variants and Jetpack Agents. There are new Sabotage, Rescue and Spy missions, as well as a new gameplay mode, Disruption, where Tenno piece together tidbits of lore that could lay the groundwork for a looming war. Then there’s the deadliest threat to Gas City, the Ropalolyst.
The Jovian Concord brings with it the second new Warframe of 2019, the ethereal Wisp. Players will float across the battlefield with her light-based Abilities to provide support to allies while wielding her unique Passive, turning her invisible in air. Her Abilities include:
- RESERVOIRS: Choose and summon a Reservoir filled with Motes that attach to and aid Wisp and her allies. Haste Mote grants increased movement and attack speed. Vitality Mote increases maximum health and heals over time. Shock Mote stuns nearby enemies.
- WIL-O-WISP: Cast forward a spectral image of Wisp to confuse and distract enemies. Reactivate to travel to its position. Hold to have the image travel faster and teleport to its position on release.
- BREACH SURGE: Open a dimensional breach to overwhelm nearby enemies and cause them to release aggressive Surge sparks when damaged.
- SOL GATE: Open a portal to the sun to irradiate enemies with a devastating beam of pure solar plasma.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zeus' Battlegrounds Getting Massive Update and Opening Premium Season Pass to All Players
- The new Greek-themed Battle Royale, Zeus' Battlegrounds is seeing a major update today to make the game more fun for everyone.
- TERA's Console Edition Brings Back Rootstock and Pond Faire
- The summer has almost ended, but the fun in TERA has not slowed down in the least.