Warframe Brings Their Fortuna Expansion to PS4/Xbox One
Digital Extremes is proud to announce that the next massive Warframe expansion, Fortuna, is now available on Playstation 4 and Xbox One. A new open-world landscape leads to a gorgeous environment. It’s chock-full of activities, gameplay, and space ninja adventures. Whether you choose to travel on the Bondi K-Drive Hoverboard, or simply flip and jump through caves, mountains, or mushroom forests, a world of excitement awaits. The greedy Corpus faction are the main foes, and they’re available to fight in Fortuna. To celebrate this console launch, Digital Extremes is running a Fortuna Twitch Drop campaign for one week starting 11 am PST today until 11 am PST, Monday, December 17, to give away cool rewards! Anyone watching a Warframe Fortuna stream for a minimum of one hour, every hour, will have the chance to get a random reward, including Warframes Nidus and Khora, a Rifle Riven, celebratory fireworks and more!
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players will meet the Solaris United Faction to kick off this enormous new expansion. Whether in the underground hub city of Fortuna or on the massive Orb Vallis on the planet surface, players can dive into Solaris United’s stories, learn about the plight of The Business, Eudico, Rude Zuud, the Ventkids, and others, and help them rebel against their brutal oppressors. With the trusty Archwing or the K-Drive Hoverboard players can blast across the wide open Venusian landscape to pull off grabs, spins, rails and explore the massive, alien Landscape.
The Nintendo Switch release will arrive soon, but no date has been given.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Red Solstice: New co-op survival game heading for Steam Early Access
- The Red Solstice, from Croatian developer Ironward, will be hitting Steam Early Access on July 10. The game is a tactical, co-operative surviv...
- Create Ultimate Weapons in Guncraft with Gun Smithing Feature
- Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing invite players to get ready for an exclusive new feature that demonstrates the power of creativity in...
- Daybreak Games Releases Key Managers from Everquest Franchise
- The layoff confirmations continue to rise by the moment including Lead Content Designer for Everquest Next, Steve Danuser. As our Most Anticip...