Warface Reaches 5 Million Console Players Milestone
Warface is proud to announce that they have reached five million players in their console version of Warface. To celebrate, My.com announced the release for the “Cold Peak” update for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. It’s coming on November 27th, and is the latest of their initiative to release free monthly content for their game. The update includes a new PvE co-operative special operation “Cold Peak”, PvP-mode “Domination”, as well as five new maps for the competitive game.
“Warface continues to grow in the console market. In the first week after the official release, more than 1,300,000 players from all over the world have started playing the PS version, and now the number of players on both platforms reached more than 5 million,” said Ivan Pobyarzhin, producer on the Warface Franchise. “The team continues to work hard on the development of the project to provide even more Warface to our players.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 12/19: Perfect World and DCUO
- Daily MMO news featuring Perfect World and DCUO.
- Final Fantasy XI: Mobile Version Coming Soon by SE and Nexon
- NEXON Co., Ltd (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, NEX...
- Warframe Approaches 50 Million Players At 6th Year Anniversary
- Digital Extremes is proud to announce that with their sixth anniversary approaching, they are close to 50 million registered users.