Warface Reaches 5 Million Console Players Milestone
Warface is proud to announce that they have reached five million players in their console version of Warface. To celebrate, My.com announced the release for the “Cold Peak” update for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. It’s coming on November 27th, and is the latest of their initiative to release free monthly content for their game. The update includes a new PvE co-operative special operation “Cold Peak”, PvP-mode “Domination”, as well as five new maps for the competitive game.
“Warface continues to grow in the console market. In the first week after the official release, more than 1,300,000 players from all over the world have started playing the PS version, and now the number of players on both platforms reached more than 5 million,” said Ivan Pobyarzhin, producer on the Warface Franchise. “The team continues to work hard on the development of the project to provide even more Warface to our players.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arma 3 Hosts Marksmen DLC Exclusive First Look Livestream
- This Saturday March 7th, starting at 17:00 UTC, Bohemia Interactive will be hosting an exclusive First Look Livestream for its upcoming Arma 3...
- Legend of Master Online: New Mobile MORPG Available
- GAMEVIL has launched Legend of Master Online, an online action role-playing game that combines PC-quality graphics and a real-time network wit...
- Shot Online Golf: World Championship Brings New Items
- A new update is coming for Webzen's Shot Online Golf: World Championship and with it come new items.