Warface Reaches 5 Million Console Players Milestone
Warface is proud to announce that they have reached five million players in their console version of Warface. To celebrate, My.com announced the release for the “Cold Peak” update for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. It’s coming on November 27th, and is the latest of their initiative to release free monthly content for their game. The update includes a new PvE co-operative special operation “Cold Peak”, PvP-mode “Domination”, as well as five new maps for the competitive game.
“Warface continues to grow in the console market. In the first week after the official release, more than 1,300,000 players from all over the world have started playing the PS version, and now the number of players on both platforms reached more than 5 million,” said Ivan Pobyarzhin, producer on the Warface Franchise. “The team continues to work hard on the development of the project to provide even more Warface to our players.”
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skara Kickstarter Alpha Preview
- The events in Skara take place after an apocalyptic event, caused by Skara's sun, Lôm. In a basic sense, this apocalyptic event caused ...
- Underworld Drug Lords: New Crime Simulator Available
- Internationally operating indie game studio A-Steroids announced that their newest online free-to-play mobile drug dealing simulator Underworl...
- Jagex unlocks Cryptocurrency Payments
- Jagex Games Studio - creators and custodians of the fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape and upcoming online multiplayer action game, Block N Load – ha...