War Thunder Developers Diaries: War Thunder Live
Gaijin Entertainment has announced Revenue Share program to support user created content created using War Thunder CDK. Players receive an opportunity to earn real money while contributing to the game content – if vehicles, missions, locations or skins are implemented in War Thunder.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 2014 MMO Predictions - Console MMO Wars and Happy MOBA Players
- I mean, back in 2010, shortly before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released, I told my friend that they’ll make an expansion that will h...
- Runes of Magic reveals details on new classes
- In a few weeks, Runes of Magic will launch Fires of Shadowforge; today, more details on two new classes have been revealed.
- Divinity: Original Sin Launching in Spring 2014
- Larian Studios announces a new launch timeframe for Divinity: Original Sin.