War of 2012 Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our War of 2012 Page.
War of 2012 is a 2D browser based empire building strategy MMO published by Caplay – the same company behind Fog of War. War of 2012 plays a lot like Evony, Caesary, War of Legends and other strategy themed MMOs. The game is supposed to be set in a post apocalyptic future, but apparently post apocalyptic means “fantasy” to the people who developed the game. Apparently Civilization returned back to the dark ages, and that’s why the game is fantasy themed, but that’s a bit cheesy in my opinion. The game largely plays like every other browser based strategy MMO, as players start off with one small city and must build up their economies and armies to conquer their neighbors. To learn more about War of 2012 check out the official MMOHuts War of 2012 page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Sander Content Preview
- First off you might be wondering why you would ever leave the wonderful City of Hamel after spending so much time and effort restoring Chungâ€...
- Terraria 2014 Refresher Review
- Zelus takes a look at Terraria and see how far it has come after its numerous updates.
- Spellsouls: Duel of Legends Mobile Preview
- The gameplay focuses then on unlocking spells per hero and leveling them up as you earn chests from battles ala Clash Royale.