Vindictus Miri Trailer
Vindictus reveals Miri, the Last Draker, who will arrive on December 6. Abilities include:
- Slither: Miri darts forward past any enemies before her, as quick and slippery as a snake. Firebreath can be consumed to follow up with additional attacks.
- Slice and Dice: Miri charges forward with her Dragonspine, slicing through and stunning anything in her path. Firebreath can be consumed to follow up with additional attacks.
- Blazing Spine: Miri draws on her heritage, summoning a massive ball of dragonfire to unleash on her foes.
- Ancestral Garb: Miri calls upon the power of her ancestors to transform into a Dragon Knight, clad in the armor and wings of her people. Allows Miri to use Firebreath without limit, enabling a massive boost in power.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Larian Studios Announces Divinity: Original Sin II
- Larian Studios today announced its most ambitious RPG ever - Divinity:Original Sin II.
- Bossa Studios Secures over $1 Million Funding
- Bossa Studios, a multiple award-winning game developer and publisher, has raised a $1.35 million funding round led by London Venture Partners.
- Drift Girls Android Mobile Review
- In this particular town, racing and drifting seems to not be against the law at all. It solves many problems, and commands an incredible femal