Vindictus Gameplay – First Look HD (Beta)
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vindictus Page.
Vindictus, called Mabinogi Heroes in Asia, is a 3D fantasy action MMORPG published by Nexon – the same company behind MapleStory, Mabinogi, Combat Arms and Dungeon Fighter Online. Vindictus is a fast paced bloody game that has absolutely gorgeous graphics and silk smooth gameplay. The game’s destructible terrain and objects are all well done. Like Dragonica Online and Soul Master, Vindictus is a bit Linear, as players must complete certain “levels” or “missions” before moving on to the next ones. The gameplay itself feels fluid and the combat is fun. In the video above (during closed beta), I created my character and completed the first mission in the game. To learn more about Vindictus check out the official MMOHuts Vindictus page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon US to publish new F2P title from United Front Games
- Nexon America today announced it has entered into a publishing agreement with United Front Games, the Vancouver-based independent development ...
- Age of Wulin: New Expansion for June
- The martial arts MMORPG Age of Wulin will release a new expansion on June 16th, named Chapter 6: Blood & Flowers.
- Juggernaut Wars Update 1.1 Now Available
- Juggernaut Wars Update 1.1 features a full clan system, which is a great way to gather friends or form new alliances with other players.