Vindictus’ 13th Character, Grimden Arrives Today
The thirteenth character arrives in Vindictus today, the deadly assassin known as Grimden. His goal is to annihilate everyone and anyone that gets in his way with swift, unpredictable attacks. Add on to that his cloning abilities, the phantom Grimden is sure to excite players with his dark style and darker techniques. Grimden is now available in Vindictus with the following abilities:
● Phantom Strider: This ability allows Grimden to have phantom-like mobility, allowing rapid
movements. When the Phantom Stride is activated, there will be an increase in characters
stamina recovery and buff to their dodge skill.
● Aerial Evasion: Grimden will guard foes’ attack from the rear and escape the crisis. His final
position will be behind a foe, so he will be able to quickly react and activate the most optimal
attack or defense skill accordingly and strike at the right moment.
● Million Daggers: Grimden actives his cloning technique and his clones will scatter daggers
everywhere. The assassin won't be attacked while the skill is active, and the hit count changes
depending on enemy location.
● Lethal Crosscut: This will allow for players to execute complete annihilation of their foes. With
unpredictable and fast strikes, foes will be defeated within a blink of an eye.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Demon Tribe Review: Say Hello to the New Challenger!
- MMOHuts reviews Demon Tribe, a mobile game by Sega that blends CCG, MOBA, and RPG gameplay, and is available exclusively for the iOS.
- Phantasy Star Online 2 is Launching on PC on May 27th
- The free-to-play, popular MMORPG Phantasy Star Online 2 (PSO2) will arrive for Windows 10 on May 27th in North America.
- Guild Wars 2: ArenaNet Brings Huge Cliffhanger
- ArenaNet left fans with a huge cliffhanger by running an exciting trailer at the end of “Point of No Return”, the thrilling season 2 final...