Vindictus’ 13th Character, Grimden Arrives Today
The thirteenth character arrives in Vindictus today, the deadly assassin known as Grimden. His goal is to annihilate everyone and anyone that gets in his way with swift, unpredictable attacks. Add on to that his cloning abilities, the phantom Grimden is sure to excite players with his dark style and darker techniques. Grimden is now available in Vindictus with the following abilities:
● Phantom Strider: This ability allows Grimden to have phantom-like mobility, allowing rapid
movements. When the Phantom Stride is activated, there will be an increase in characters
stamina recovery and buff to their dodge skill.
● Aerial Evasion: Grimden will guard foes’ attack from the rear and escape the crisis. His final
position will be behind a foe, so he will be able to quickly react and activate the most optimal
attack or defense skill accordingly and strike at the right moment.
● Million Daggers: Grimden actives his cloning technique and his clones will scatter daggers
everywhere. The assassin won't be attacked while the skill is active, and the hit count changes
depending on enemy location.
● Lethal Crosscut: This will allow for players to execute complete annihilation of their foes. With
unpredictable and fast strikes, foes will be defeated within a blink of an eye.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outwitters coming to Android in January 2015
- One Man Left Studios is proud to announce that our quirky turn-based strategy game, Outwitters, is coming to Android in January. This App Sto...
- Star Trek Online: Age of Discovery Review
- I got into Star Trek Online terribly late, so there was a lot to learn and keep up with, but this is the best time to jump right in.
- Mu Legend's First Closed Beta Coming Soon
- Webzen has announced the global closed beta for its upcoming hack'n'slash MMO Mu Legend, set to begin in Fall 2016.