Vigor Launches 0.9 Update Named ‘Aid’
Post-war Norway is the location of Vigor, and the loot-and-shooter released a new update, 0.9. This update, named “Aid” has a variety of changes to the game, such as tightened shooting and improved movement animations. There are new features as well, such as food & charity boxes, the Outlander’s Store, weapon skins, spectator mode, and more. The Charity Boxes let players aid other players, by donating food through this new feature, and the Outlander’s Store offers new options for cosmetics. New female-focused game models are also available in-game, to offer more options for player characters and to offer greater inclusion. Vigor is not available yet, but is in Game Preview on Xbox Live, as an exclusive title. The Free-to-Play release will arrive this summer.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis Hosts The Annual Grepolympia
- Today InnoGames started an event of Olympic proportions in the strategy browser game Grepolis.
- Echoes of Eridu Alpha Impressions
- Echoes of Eridu is a game made by fans, reimagining the world of Mega Man to their ideal setting with new characters to enjoy. With this past ...
- BossKey Lawbreakers Press Studio Tour Recap
- Hidden in historic downtown Raleigh North Carolina lies a gem, a building that once contained a Justice of the Peace, now holds BossKey Studio