Vigor Launches 0.9 Update Named ‘Aid’
Post-war Norway is the location of Vigor, and the loot-and-shooter released a new update, 0.9. This update, named “Aid” has a variety of changes to the game, such as tightened shooting and improved movement animations. There are new features as well, such as food & charity boxes, the Outlander’s Store, weapon skins, spectator mode, and more. The Charity Boxes let players aid other players, by donating food through this new feature, and the Outlander’s Store offers new options for cosmetics. New female-focused game models are also available in-game, to offer more options for player characters and to offer greater inclusion. Vigor is not available yet, but is in Game Preview on Xbox Live, as an exclusive title. The Free-to-Play release will arrive this summer.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes to Get a Branch of UFOs
- Wargaming announces flying saucers for players of World of Warplanes.
- Crimson Blades cross in Vindictus
- Vindictus (North America) has released the Crimson Blades update, adding new PvP modes to the game.
- SMITE Patch 3.7 Preview - Grim Weaver
- Visual rework to match last year's Arachne skill rework in patch 3.7 - Grim Weaver.