Vigor Launches 0.9 Update Named ‘Aid’
Post-war Norway is the location of Vigor, and the loot-and-shooter released a new update, 0.9. This update, named “Aid” has a variety of changes to the game, such as tightened shooting and improved movement animations. There are new features as well, such as food & charity boxes, the Outlander’s Store, weapon skins, spectator mode, and more. The Charity Boxes let players aid other players, by donating food through this new feature, and the Outlander’s Store offers new options for cosmetics. New female-focused game models are also available in-game, to offer more options for player characters and to offer greater inclusion. Vigor is not available yet, but is in Game Preview on Xbox Live, as an exclusive title. The Free-to-Play release will arrive this summer.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis – Batman Champion Profile!
- The Dark Knight returns with an in-depth look at the new Batman Champion Profile video for Infinite Crisis!
- Mobius Final Fantasy Begins Season 2
- The award-winning Mobius Final Fantasy has begun the next part of its saga with Season 2, "Warrior of Despair".
- CrossFire Introduces New Battlegrounds For Hero Mode X
- Two new vacation-themed battlegrounds and new unique player skins arrive for Hero Mode X fans in Cross Fire.