Vigor Launches 0.9 Update Named ‘Aid’
Post-war Norway is the location of Vigor, and the loot-and-shooter released a new update, 0.9. This update, named “Aid” has a variety of changes to the game, such as tightened shooting and improved movement animations. There are new features as well, such as food & charity boxes, the Outlander’s Store, weapon skins, spectator mode, and more. The Charity Boxes let players aid other players, by donating food through this new feature, and the Outlander’s Store offers new options for cosmetics. New female-focused game models are also available in-game, to offer more options for player characters and to offer greater inclusion. Vigor is not available yet, but is in Game Preview on Xbox Live, as an exclusive title. The Free-to-Play release will arrive this summer.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gather Your Friends to Conquer the Temporal Rift in Lineage 2: Revolution
- Parties of two to five players can now tackle the new content for Lineage 2: Revolution: The Temporal Rift dungeon.
- Velvet Sundown: Over 80,000 new players gained
- Tribe Studios Ltd. is excited to announce its new original Dramagame, Velvet Sundown, has garnered 80,000 new players since its open beta laun...
- Dragomon Hunter reveals class lineup
- Publisher Aeria Games has just unveiled the class lineup for Dragomon Hunter, the upcoming free-to-play, monster-hunting, anime-style MMORPG