Vanguard (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vanguard Page.
Vanguard is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Poxnora, Pirates of the Burning Sea and a few other MMORPGs. The game is its own franchise and not related to EverQuest in anyway. It was originally released in 2007 to compete with World of Warcraft, but the game failed to attract a large audience. Since release though, Sony has hammered out countless bugs from the game, but its most notable feature is still its top notch graphics. To learn more about Vanguard check out the official MMOHuts Vanguard page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Team Fortress 2 Prepares Pyromania Update
- In celebration of the upcoming Pyro class short release, Team Fortress 2 is launching a Pyromania Update.
- Wargaming: The Year In Review
- Wargaming, publisher of World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, and World of Warships, has released a statement reviewing its key achievements for...
- Combat Arms Releases Operation: Death Row
- Nexon has launched Operation: Death Row, the latest update to the MMOFPS Combat Arms.