Vanguard (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vanguard Page.
Vanguard is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Poxnora, Pirates of the Burning Sea and a few other MMORPGs. The game is its own franchise and not related to EverQuest in anyway. It was originally released in 2007 to compete with World of Warcraft, but the game failed to attract a large audience. Since release though, Sony has hammered out countless bugs from the game, but its most notable feature is still its top notch graphics. To learn more about Vanguard check out the official MMOHuts Vanguard page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Flyff's Latest Expansion 'Turning Point - Part 2' Is Live in Europe and North America
- Webzen is proud to announce that Flyff - Fly for Fun is launching its latest expansion, 'Turning Point - Part 2' in NA/Europe.
- Digimon Masters announces new player events
- Digimon Masters Online is introducing new events for guilds and returning Digimon Masters.
- EVE Online Developers to compete against MMA Fighter at EVE Fanfest
- CCP Games today has reluctantly acknowledged a long-term secret project after whispers of it started circulating amid the world’s martial co...