Vanguard (Free Trial) Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Vanguard Page.
Vanguard is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG published by Sony Online Entertainment – the same company behind EverQuest 2, Star Wars Galaxies, Poxnora, Pirates of the Burning Sea and a few other MMORPGs. The game is its own franchise and not related to EverQuest in anyway. It was originally released in 2007 to compete with World of Warcraft, but the game failed to attract a large audience. Since release though, Sony has hammered out countless bugs from the game, but its most notable feature is still its top notch graphics. To learn more about Vanguard check out the official MMOHuts Vanguard page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Prominence Poker Launches on Xbox One on August 16
- 505 Games and indie studio Pipeworks have announced that Prominence Poker will be available on Xbox One on August 16.
- Shotgun News 11/25: Trove, EVE, Child's Play, and More!
- A daily dose of news from the MMO industry
- AdventureQuest 3D Beta Preview & Tour
- AQ3D is (and isn't) a reimagining of the browser-game of yesterday, with new social gaming and MMO features thrown in.