Vainglory and Samsung Partnership at E3 2016
Vainglory & Samsung announce a partnership that will bring players new benefits through the Samsung Vulkan technology.
This is a big week for games, with the annual Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) taking place in LA, and we’re excited to one of the many great companies at the show!
This year, in partnership with Samsung, we’ll be hosting the Samsung Galaxy Vainglory Invitational, marking the first time that top professional teams from China (Hunters), Korea (Invincible Armada), North America (TSM) and Europe (G2 esports) share one stage in North America. The Invitational is part of a larger partnership with Samsung, as we work together to push device performance levels to their absolute limits. Samsung has chosen Vainglory as one of its featured games to showcase its new Vulkan technology.
Samsung’s new Vulkan graphics API is going to make Vainglory perform better for players on Samsung Galaxy S7 devices. This next generation technology provides:
30% faster performance
Incredible graphic fidelity as we can render more images on screen
Improved battery life while playing Vainglory
We’re also excited to showcase the newest and still unreleased Vainglory update at the Samsung booth. The. Scheduled to go live at the end of June, this update will kickoff the Vainglory Summer Season, which we’re expecting to be the biggest season yet! The update features a variety of new content, including:
An entirely new seasonal rewards system designed to provide meaningful progression and fun for all Vainglory players — regardless of game mode preference
New hero Lyra, who brings healing and protective magic and teleportation to teamfights
The Summer Halcyon Fold Map
Summer Party themed Skins
For those who won’t be at E3, The Samsung Galaxy Vainglory Invitationals will air live on Twitch on https://www.twitch.tv/
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hunted Cow Releases Eldevin Founder Packs
- Hunted Cow announced today that its Founder Packs are now available for Eldevin, its highly anticipated browser-based massively multiplayer on...
- Darwin Project Launches onto Steam Early Access/Xbox Game Preview in March
- The Alpha and Beta tests were brutal enough, but it's almost time to fight on a new platform!
- Paladins Global Series Interview with Todd Harris
- We speak with Todd Harris of Hi Rez Studios about the Paladins Global Series announcement.