Vainglory Idris Hero Spotlight
Vainglory introduces its newest hero, Idris, a desert warrior capable of being either an assassin or a mage.
Idris is part of the Vainglory 2.0 update, which also includes:
The Mystery Chest – Epic prizes await with the introduction of the new Mystery Chest feature. Players have more than a 1-in-3 chance of earning any hero or skin currently available in the market. There is also the very rare opportunity of hitting a 1 million Opals jackpot which could set players up for life!
Skins – The update introduces winter-themed skins including a festive Gift-Wrapped Fortress, Winter War Catherine and Winter War Kestrel. Gladiator Ardan also makes his debut sporting a Death Mask and Wolf’s head cloak.
Guild Improvements – The new guild finder feature makes it easier than ever to find the right fit. More administration features and guild rewards are here allowing players to earn guild fame solo but earn even more together.
New Hero Titles – Three core roles have been introduced in the latest update, captain, carry and jungler. Easily identifiable roles allow new players to understand heroes and experienced players to spot team deficiencies before a match.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Amazing Eternals Development Update and New Beta Codes!
- The Amazing Eternals development team just launched its first Devstream, revealing new information and details on the game's direction.
- Ring of Elysium Launches Three-Tier Anti-Cheat Security
- Tencent Games announced a new anti-cheat system for their Battle Royale, Ring of Elysium.
- Legacy of Discord's New Game Mode and League of Angels 2's New Clothing News
- Today we have two sets of news coming from Yoozoo Games, the first being a new mode for LoD, and new clothing options in LoA II.