Vainglory Idris Hero Spotlight
Vainglory introduces its newest hero, Idris, a desert warrior capable of being either an assassin or a mage.
Idris is part of the Vainglory 2.0 update, which also includes:
The Mystery Chest – Epic prizes await with the introduction of the new Mystery Chest feature. Players have more than a 1-in-3 chance of earning any hero or skin currently available in the market. There is also the very rare opportunity of hitting a 1 million Opals jackpot which could set players up for life!
Skins – The update introduces winter-themed skins including a festive Gift-Wrapped Fortress, Winter War Catherine and Winter War Kestrel. Gladiator Ardan also makes his debut sporting a Death Mask and Wolf’s head cloak.
Guild Improvements – The new guild finder feature makes it easier than ever to find the right fit. More administration features and guild rewards are here allowing players to earn guild fame solo but earn even more together.
New Hero Titles – Three core roles have been introduced in the latest update, captain, carry and jungler. Easily identifiable roles allow new players to understand heroes and experienced players to spot team deficiencies before a match.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 Celebrates The Return of Wintersday Event
- Tyria gets ready to celebrate the holiday season, as Guild Wars 2 kicks off its annual in-game event, Wintersday today.
- DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor Reveals a New Chapter & Feature
- DawnBreak: The Flaming Emperor is a 3rd person action-RPG that is about to see a big update this month.
- Fractured to Enter Pre-Alpha This Week
- Dynamight Studios announced today that the Pre-Alpha for their Sandbox MMO Fractured will begin this Friday (November 30th).