Vainglory Idris Hero Spotlight
Vainglory introduces its newest hero, Idris, a desert warrior capable of being either an assassin or a mage.
Idris is part of the Vainglory 2.0 update, which also includes:
The Mystery Chest – Epic prizes await with the introduction of the new Mystery Chest feature. Players have more than a 1-in-3 chance of earning any hero or skin currently available in the market. There is also the very rare opportunity of hitting a 1 million Opals jackpot which could set players up for life!
Skins – The update introduces winter-themed skins including a festive Gift-Wrapped Fortress, Winter War Catherine and Winter War Kestrel. Gladiator Ardan also makes his debut sporting a Death Mask and Wolf’s head cloak.
Guild Improvements – The new guild finder feature makes it easier than ever to find the right fit. More administration features and guild rewards are here allowing players to earn guild fame solo but earn even more together.
New Hero Titles – Three core roles have been introduced in the latest update, captain, carry and jungler. Easily identifiable roles allow new players to understand heroes and experienced players to spot team deficiencies before a match.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Now in Early Access
- Larian Studios announces that Divinity: Original Sin, an original multiplayer RPG akin to Arcanum, is now available for Early Access on Steam.
- Neverwinter Rise of Tiamat Release Set For Nov. 18th
- The epic battle against Tiamat and her minions begins on Nov. 18 with the release of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat.
- GameSamba Announces Official Title of Attack on Titan Mobile Game
- Attack on Titan: Assault will be available in all major English markets on both Android and iOS when the game releases.