Vainglory Gwen Hero Spotlight
Vainglory introduces Gwen, a new sniper hero and one of the fastest heroes in the Halycon Fold.
Boomstick (Heroic Perk)
After not attacking for 1.6 seconds, Gwen’s next basic attack deals 30-115 + (50% bonus weapon power) additional damage. Attack speed reduces the time before this empowered attack becomes available.
Buckshot Bonanza (A)
Gwen blasts enemies in the target direction, damaging all targets in a cone. Enemies hit by this ability are slowed and revealed for 2 seconds
When activated, Gwen instantly removes negative effects from herself and blocks further effects for a short time. Additionally, she gains a temporary burst of bonus move speed.
Passive: Gwen gains bonus move speed. This effect is disabled for a few seconds upon taking damage from an enemy hero, but it is otherwise permanent.
Aces High (Ultimate)
Gwen pulls an ace from up her sleeve and flings it in the target direction. The card deals damage to everything it passes through. The ace impacts and stuns the first enemy hero in its path.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder: Ground Forces Review
- Ground Forces is an extension of the air combat game War Thunder, by Gaijin Entertainment. The above scenario is something that has happened t...
- Trove Rolling From Alpha to Closed Beta
- Attention Trove fans! Trion Worlds is bringing Trove's alpha down at 10pm PDT tonight, and closed beta is on the very near horizon.
- Brawl of Ages Early Review
- In Brawl of Ages, you build a deck of 10 cards. They give you cards to start with, and thankfully, most of those cards are not terrible.