Upshift StrikeRacer Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Upshift StrikeRacer Page.
Upshift StrikeRacer is a 3D destruction derby style racing MMO published by gPotato – the same folks behind Fly For Fun, Luna Online, Tales Runner, Heroes of Gaia and Allods Online. Those looking for a chaotic racing experience will almost certainly find something to like in this game. The actual gameplay isn’t realistic at all, but it isn’t supposed to be. The game is surprisingly fun at first, but it does get repetitive fast. The game’s biggest drawback is its limited customization options as the game’s item shop has only a handful of cars, parts and accessories. In the video above I completed two races. To learn more about Upshift StrikeRacer check out the official MMOHuts Upshift StrikeRacer page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Seven Knights iOS Review
- It seems that Netmarble’s latest title, Seven Knights, also took the road less traveled and has made a story-centric title.
- Corsair Gaming and Team Dignitas Join Forces
- Corsair today announced a partnership with eSports organization Team Dignitas to collaborate on the next generation of Corsair Gaming products...
- SMITE Patch Note Preview: Trickster's Illusion
- This afternoon, SMITE previewed its upcoming patch, Trickster's Illusion, set to go live on July 21.