Unreal Tournament June 2017 Patch Notes
Unreal Tournament‘s June patch is released, adding performance improvements and dedicated voice chat servers.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Duelyst Open Beta Arrives
- Duelyst lets players choose from six factions, each with their own unique minions, positioning capabilities and play styles to unleash battle.
- Bierzerkers Alpha Impressions
- Bierzerkers is a game of team-based combat; as of this writing there are two game modes I have experienced.
- Tree of Savior: New Questions Answered for CBT1
- Kim Seyong, the project director of Tree of Savior has posted a Q&A blog post in the official Tree of Savior blog. This Q&A article an...