Twin Saga Terracottage Trailer
Twin Saga debuts the Terracottage, a special housing feature that everyone can access.
The Terracottage allows for fast travel in a technological marvel across the vast continent of Meridia. But it also doubles as a player’s home, with several floors designed to fulfill all of their adventuring needs. The main floor is completely customizable; collectible furniture and wallpaper can be placed and adjusted to a player’s preference. It is also where friends can visit and jointly open up a community chest that offers loot for all!
The remaining floors contain the Workshop and Greenhouse, where players can put their six professions to good use. They will be able to grow a multitude of plants for materials, and craft all kinds of useful items, from potions and food to gear, costumes, and furniture for the house. Throughout the house, friendly NPCs and a player’s Senshi (battle companions) will gather and frequently offer quests.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Soldier Front 2 Plays Host To Alien Hordes With Co-Op Mode and More
- Get your fill of alien carnage in Soldier Front 2 from Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games.
- TopLoaded Offers Rewards for your Top Game Scores
- This weekend at SXSW, we ran into TopLoaded, an awesome gaming community site that you need to know about!
- Divinity: Original Sin II Campaign Ends with Over $2 Million
- Larian Studios has been been humbled and awed by the enthusiasm of its backers who have funded Divinity: Original Sin II.