Twin Saga Terracottage Trailer
Twin Saga debuts the Terracottage, a special housing feature that everyone can access.
The Terracottage allows for fast travel in a technological marvel across the vast continent of Meridia. But it also doubles as a player’s home, with several floors designed to fulfill all of their adventuring needs. The main floor is completely customizable; collectible furniture and wallpaper can be placed and adjusted to a player’s preference. It is also where friends can visit and jointly open up a community chest that offers loot for all!
The remaining floors contain the Workshop and Greenhouse, where players can put their six professions to good use. They will be able to grow a multitude of plants for materials, and craft all kinds of useful items, from potions and food to gear, costumes, and furniture for the house. Throughout the house, friendly NPCs and a player’s Senshi (battle companions) will gather and frequently offer quests.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Beta Testing Begins For Arcane Saga
- Netmarble.com kicks off the beta test today for the highly anticipated MMORPG Arcane Saga in North America, South America and Europe.
- Terra Battle 2: Pre-Registration Campaign Launches
- Terra Battle 2 begins a pre-registration campaign starting tomorrow [August 3rd]. All you have to do is register your email!
- Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta Preview
- WithZombies Monsters Robots, you get to take on the role of hero and fight back these non-human beings from whence they came.