Tribes: Ascend Refresher – Welcome Back
After Hi-Rez Studios came out of the blue and put some life back into Tribes Ascend so BakermanBrad decided to hop in after all this time and see whats new!
Check out just some of the changes in the Out of the Blue update here:
New CTF Maps:
Ice Coaster – “Ice Coaster is a large map inspired by the Tribes 1 legacy map Rollercoaster.” Supports CTF and Blitz game modes.
Perdition – “Perdition is a small sized CTF map inspired by the Tribes 2 legacy map Damnation.” Supports CTF and TDM game modes.
Terminus – “A brand new medium sized map inspired by Katabatic and Arx Novena.” Supports CTF and Blitz game modes.
“With the new armor selection system in place of classes we have brought full loadout customization to Tribes:Ascend for the first time. The new baseline default loadout bring back the classic Disk + Chain + Grenade Launcher combination. ”
Read more of the huge patch notes from the button below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gamer Sensei Adds The Elder Scrolls: Legends to their Coaching Platform
- This morning, Gamer Sensei announced a new title to their company's esports coaching system: The Elder Scrolls: Legends!
- Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT) Launches First Update
- Nexon and NAT Games today launched the substantial first update to Heroes of Incredible Tales (HIT) that brings 30 new stages & more.
- Dragon's Prophet: Olandra zone and new content launching today
- Today, Sony Online Entertainment released new updates for its fantasy MMORPG, Dragon's Prophet, including an all-new zone, Treasure Hunts...