Tribes: Ascend Refresher – Welcome Back
After Hi-Rez Studios came out of the blue and put some life back into Tribes Ascend so BakermanBrad decided to hop in after all this time and see whats new!
Check out just some of the changes in the Out of the Blue update here:
New CTF Maps:
Ice Coaster – “Ice Coaster is a large map inspired by the Tribes 1 legacy map Rollercoaster.” Supports CTF and Blitz game modes.
Perdition – “Perdition is a small sized CTF map inspired by the Tribes 2 legacy map Damnation.” Supports CTF and TDM game modes.
Terminus – “A brand new medium sized map inspired by Katabatic and Arx Novena.” Supports CTF and Blitz game modes.
“With the new armor selection system in place of classes we have brought full loadout customization to Tribes:Ascend for the first time. The new baseline default loadout bring back the classic Disk + Chain + Grenade Launcher combination. ”
Read more of the huge patch notes from the button below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digital-First Comic INFINITE CRISIS to Debut on May 19
- DC Comics releases Infinite Crisis, a comic book based on the DC Comics inspired Infinite Crisis video game.
- World of Warships Announces New Space Mode
- The latest update for World of Warships will be abandoning Earth and heading to the great star ocean in this next update.
- Marvel Heroes 2015 Announced
- Marvel Heroes 2015 is a new launch for the Marvel Heroes brand coinciding with a one-year anniversary milestone on June 4th and it highlights ...