Tree of Life Ceases Development
Tree of Life‘s developer, Young-chae Kim announced today that after three years and eight months, Tree of Life is ceasing development. The game server will remain in its current state, and no more development will be done. Customer Service will also cease after three months, and customers who purchased the game within a month (before today) can also apply for a refund. He apologizes as this game was his dream, but their team is focusing on other projects now. More info can be found in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Season 5 Preview
- I'm going to outline some of the more important changes and what they could potentially mean to you in the upcoming season.
- PopPace Unveils 'Warlord Saga'
- PopPace recently revealed plans to launch another cute 2D MMORPG, Warlord Saga, which is set in the Three Kingdoms period, blending abundant p...
- Nexon Celebrates Chaos Chronicles’ One-Year Anniversary
- Nexon released an update for Chaos Chronicle to celebrate their first-year anniversary.