Tree of Life Ceases Development
Tree of Life‘s developer, Young-chae Kim announced today that after three years and eight months, Tree of Life is ceasing development. The game server will remain in its current state, and no more development will be done. Customer Service will also cease after three months, and customers who purchased the game within a month (before today) can also apply for a refund. He apologizes as this game was his dream, but their team is focusing on other projects now. More info can be found in the link below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Magic World Online - Nirvana Update Launches June 23
- Magic World Online is launching its Magic World 3.0 update, titled Nirvana. The new update will introduce State Wars, Divine Equipment and mor...
- RuneScape Begins Evolution Of Combat Beta
- 50,000 players are now testing Jagex's upcoming combat changes to Runescape.
- Zeus' Battlegrounds Free-to-Play Battle Royale Begins Today
- Starting today, a free-to-play 100 player Battle Royale, Zeus' Battlegrounds arrives on Steam in Early Access.