Treasure Raiders First Gameplay Revealed
Oasis Games have revealed the first details for the gameplay of their upcoming title, Treasure Raiders for iOS and Android. The game features a humorous Japanese anime style, creating a world where ancient civilizations and sci-fi can coexist. Search for treasure, go on wild chases, avoid traps, and face formidable bosses in your adventure. Players can get a taste of it in a prelaunch event, which is at the link below. Participants will receive a reward valued at 5 dollars, including 100,000 Silver Coins and 5 Elite Fragments. The main co-op event in Treasure Raiders will be Challenge Dungeons, and players can either enter Normal or Elite challenges. As players progress, they will unlock the five primary event types: Raid Ruins, Biochem Crisis, Phantom of the Castle, War Games, and Return of the Dead, each featuring three stages and each with its own unique style and challenges.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Goblins vs Gnomes coming Dec. 8th
- Since the announcement of Goblins vs Gnomes at BlizzCon 2014, we’ve been tinkering away in preparation to bring one of Warcraft’s greatest...
- World of Warships: Legends Enters Early Access This Week
- Wargaming announced that tomorrow, April 16th, 2019, World of Warships: Legends enters Early Access on console.
- TERA Announces Lost Isle Update
- October 13th marks a big day for En Masse Entertainment as a new update arrives in their hit action MMORPG, TERA: Rising!