Tower of Fantasy Version 2.1: Confounding Labyrinth Trailer
This 2.1 update Confounding Labyrinth, arriving on November 22, will introduce a brand-new map Confounding Abyss filled with menacing bosses, exciting challenges and the new simulacrum, the powerful Lin. As players enter the Confounding Abyss located just beneath Mirroria, they will explore the ruins of the Third City, which is filled with diverse terrain and endless obstacles. As players venture deeper, they will encounter dangerous lifeforms lurking within the area. These new and powerful enemies have mutated under the effects of the Confounding Abyss and will pose entirely new challenges. As always in Tower of Fantasy if players survive, exclusive exploration rewards await.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Aurora World - First Impressions
- Aurora World is a point-and-click (WASD movement included) type MMORPG with some generic features as well as some unique features.
- Monster Super League x Sonic Collaboration Festival Vol. 2 Begins
- The second part of FourThirtyThree's Monster Super League x Sonic The Hedgehog collaboration has begun with the Knuckles Festival!
- SpeedRunners Partners with ESL to become an eSport
- The tinyBuild and DoubleDutch game is finally becoming an official ESL Gaming eSport.