Total War: TROY Launch Trailer
SEGA® Europe Ltd. and The Creative Assembly™ Ltd. are proud to announce the launch of A Total War Saga: TROY™ for Windows PC. TROY marks the first game in the BAFTA award-winning Total War™ series to be released on the Epic Games Store, where it is free to keep for players who claim the offer within the first 24 hours of release. It is also the first to focus on the ancient Bronze Age and is the furthest back in history that the series has travelled in its tales of epic conquest.
Inspired by The Iliad – Homer’s sweeping tale of romance and bloodshed – TROY focuses on the historical flashpoint of the Trojan War, bringing the conflict to life as never before. Amid the war, the player takes centre-stage as one the epic heroes of the age, tasked with defending the mighty city of Troy or razing it to the ground.
TROY offers players an authentic depiction of this fabled age, with a host of new innovations added to both campaign and battle gameplay. Featuring new methods of faction customisation such as the Divine Will mechanic, breath-taking Hellenic & real-world artistry, and an all new multiple resource economy – a Total War first.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade: The Age of Blood - iOS Australian Soft-Release Announced
- Four Thirty Three Inc., (4:33 Creative Lab) announced the soft-launch of Blade: The Age of Blood on Australian App Store. Developed by ActionS...
- Destiny: Servers Now Set Live Before Launch Date
- Bungie, the creators behind the original Halo FPS series, has just launched their servers for their latest FPS franchise "Destiny", ...
- The Aurora World Announces Open Beta Date
- Open beta for The Aurora World is only a week away, with plenty of surprises in store.