Total War: TROY Launch Trailer
SEGA® Europe Ltd. and The Creative Assembly™ Ltd. are proud to announce the launch of A Total War Saga: TROY™ for Windows PC. TROY marks the first game in the BAFTA award-winning Total War™ series to be released on the Epic Games Store, where it is free to keep for players who claim the offer within the first 24 hours of release. It is also the first to focus on the ancient Bronze Age and is the furthest back in history that the series has travelled in its tales of epic conquest.
Inspired by The Iliad – Homer’s sweeping tale of romance and bloodshed – TROY focuses on the historical flashpoint of the Trojan War, bringing the conflict to life as never before. Amid the war, the player takes centre-stage as one the epic heroes of the age, tasked with defending the mighty city of Troy or razing it to the ground.
TROY offers players an authentic depiction of this fabled age, with a host of new innovations added to both campaign and battle gameplay. Featuring new methods of faction customisation such as the Divine Will mechanic, breath-taking Hellenic & real-world artistry, and an all new multiple resource economy – a Total War first.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE's Newest Patch Brings Nu Wa and Controversy
- Today, SMITE has released its latest patch for the game, with the star of the update being a rework for the goddess Nu Wa, along with a visual...
- Goliath Launches on Kickstarter
- Independent videogame developer Whalebox Studios today announced the launch of the Kickstarter funding campaign for Goliath.
- Ship of Heroes Reveals the Lore of 'Meltdown'
- The next Alpha activity in Ship of Heroes is on the way in early August 2018, which will be a login test for their supporters.