Total War Three Kingdoms Developer Interview
Last week, Jason had the opportunity to sit down and play one of the battles in Total War: Three Kingdoms and have a sit-down interview with Art Director, Pawel Wojs concerning the game. Want the inside scoop on some of the features and design inspiration behind Total War: Three Kingdoms? Well, wait no longer. Whether you’re a fan of the histories or the more fantastic Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel, Total War: Three Kingdoms has something for all types of fans of the era and Total War fans in general.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3D Printing, Map Sharing and Mega Events DLC in Latest Galactic Civilizations III Update
- Players have always been able to design their own ships, and now they can bring those creations to life using 3D printing.
- SEVENCORE: Application for German/French CBT Available
- WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, announced today that free-to-play MMORPG SEVENCORE has begun accepting applica...
- Grepolis Hosts The Annual Grepolympia
- Today InnoGames started an event of Olympic proportions in the strategy browser game Grepolis.