Total War Three Kingdoms Developer Interview
Last week, Jason had the opportunity to sit down and play one of the battles in Total War: Three Kingdoms and have a sit-down interview with Art Director, Pawel Wojs concerning the game. Want the inside scoop on some of the features and design inspiration behind Total War: Three Kingdoms? Well, wait no longer. Whether you’re a fan of the histories or the more fantastic Romance of the Three Kingdoms novel, Total War: Three Kingdoms has something for all types of fans of the era and Total War fans in general.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Daybreak Games Announces Halloween Updates
- Daybreak Games is kicking off its annual Halloween seasonal events and promotions for players across all its titles.
- Marvel Heroes: Game Update 2.3 "Training Day" Now Live
- A new update for Marvel Heroes called Training Day introduces a brand-new game mode for players - S.H.I.E.L.D Holo-Sim, Daredevil’s Design R...
- Ankama Games & Gumi Inc to enter mobile game partnership
- Ankama Games and Gumi Inc. today announced that they have entered into a strategic partnership focused on mobile gaming.