Top 10 Low Spec MMOs
Don’t have the most powerful PC setup? Worry not, we’ve got you covered with a list containing the biggest and best Low Spec MMOs.
Please keep in mind while all these games are great, I ordered them on my personal preference!
10. RPG MO – Marxnet
Requirements: 2 GB RAM
9. Realm of the Mad God – Wild Shadow Studio
Requirements: 2.33GHz CPU; 1GB RAM
8. Wakfu – Ankama Games
Requirements: 2.8GHz CPU; 1GB RAM; 128MB VRAM
7. Spiral Knights – Grey Havens
Requirements: 1.3GHz CPU; 512MB RAM; 64MB VRAM
6. Dungeon Fighter Online – Neople
Requirements: 3GHz CPU; 2GB RAM; 512MB VRAM
5. Path of Exile – Grinding Gear Games
Requirements: 1.4GHz CPU; 2GB RAM; 256MB VRAM
4. Dungeons and Dragons Online – Standing Stone Games
Requirements: 1.6GHz CPU; 1GB RAM; 64MB VRAM
3. Starbreak – Crunchy Games
Requirements: 800MHz CPU; 512MB RAM; Intel Graphics 4000
2. Guild Wars 2 – ArenaNet
Requirements: 2GHz CPU; 2GB Ram; 256MB VRAM
1. Old School Runescape – Jagex
Requirements: 1GHz CPU; 256MB RAM
Ye Olde 5
4. Ultima Online
3. Lord of the Rings Online
1. World of Warcraft
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lekool Games Announces New Patch of MMORPG Dragons Call 2
- Lekool Games has announced the new patch update to Dragons Call 2. The new patch version 1.92 will feature New NPC, New Maps, New Instances an...
- Digital Card Game Eternal Coming Soon to Xbox One
- Dire Wolf Digital announced that their strategy card game, Eternal is on the way to Xbox One in November.
- League of Legends Champion in Review: Kled
- My opinion on Kled has changed quite a bit over this past week.